This is a fully remote position.
USD indexed salary.
- Participating in the full lifecycle of Android-based apps by using Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, and Android frameworks
- Working on bug fixes, app optimization, and feature enhancements
- Contributing to the development of our consumer-facing apps
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related areas
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in android app development
- Proven software development experience and Android native development using Kotlin/Java
- Experience with MVVM, JetPack architectural design pattern
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs (GCM/FCM) and push notifications
- Understands Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- At least one original Android app published
Nice to have:
- Experience with LiveData, Observer, and Data Binding
- Good understanding of Application Security concepts and experience with Proguard
- Strong UI development skills (complex view trees, animations, rendering, and strong knowledge of the Android UI Kit)
Why Scorp Inc.?
- Being a part of a global startup that has hyper-growth.
- International team and worldwide offices.
- Endless self-improvement opportunities for managing high-scale problems.
- USD indexed salary.
Let's join our amazing team!