Founded in 2016, Denebunu has more than 2,5 million members, half of which visit the platform at least once a month. Some of the largest FMCG and Cosmetics companies partner with Denebunu to reach and engage hyper-targeted audiences to drive trial and gain valuable consumer insight. Denebunu connects brands with their consumers via technology and partners with more than 300 companies, including Unilever, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Henkel, Esteé Lauder, Nestlé, etc.
Denebunu digitally transforms traditional sampling from a money-loser into a data-driven marketing tool with a positive ROI exercise. Consumers provide valuable feedback, which is then used as ratings & reviews on brand sites as well as e-commerce platforms, claims in advertisement copies, or quotes in social media posts.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Product Engineering Team at Denebunu.
What will you do?
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities,
- Facilitate end-to-end testing, working directly with developers,
- Creation detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases,
- Reporting of the defects and clearly communicating the issues to the developers,
- Participate in release management, available for testing for code releases and smoke testing,
- Continuous improvement - contribute to development, improvement, and maintenance of the testing processes and structures.
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Engineering or related fields,
- 2+ years of experience using or creating shared test framework,
- Experience using test case management system like TestRail, Test Complete or Test Lodge,
- Experience using JIRA and, Atlassian suite,
- Excellent communication and documentation skills,
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration,
- Proficiency in analyzing requirements, functional specs, and technical specs,
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas,
- Strong quality mindset and being detail oriented,
- Able to work in a very dynamic workplace.
Belonging @ Denebunu
- Integrity - We only act with integrity. Trust, openness, and transparency – this is what we made from
- Care with candor & honesty - We believe in sharing honest feedback, delivering with respect, and building trust and support growth. We always assume positive intent because we know that all feedback is given in a genuine effort to help us improve.
- Customers First- People use Denebunu to discover the experience of others and share of themselves.
- Be Part of the Story - We have just started on this journey, and every person has a unique and powerful impact on where we go from here.
- Over 2,5-million-member community - Growth in the Denebunu community means many new discovery projects and opportunities. Try more, discover more.
- Be Better Next Day - We aim a high – and better for ourselves and the people we work with. Continuous growth and development are our motto.
- Be Part of a Brand People LOVE- Using Denebunu makes people feel more inspired, special, and creative. People use it to share and influence the experience. We are here to endorse beloved brands and be one of them too.