Founded in 2016, Denebunu has more than 2,5 million members, half of which visit the platform at least once a month. Some of the largest FMCG and Cosmetics companies partner with Denebunu to reach and engage hyper-targeted audiences to drive trial and gain valuable consumer insight.Denebunu connects brands with their consumers via technology and partners with more than 300 companies, including Unilever, P&G, Johnson&Johnson, L’Oréal, Henkel, Estée Lauder, Nestlé, etc.
Denebunu digitally transforms traditional sampling from a money-loser into a data-driven marketing tool with a positive ROI exercise. Consumers provide valuable feedback, which is then used as ratings & reviews on brand sites as well as e-commerce platforms, claims in advertisement copies, or quotes in social media posts.
We're looking for a full-time Mobile Application Developer to join us in building the new mobile applications of Denebunu. You'll be working with iOS and Android operating systems to implement new features and maintain current ones in our mobile applications.
What you'll do?
- Develop features from design through implementation and launch for multiple mobile applications with the latest programming techniques.
- Build clean, testable, maintainable code, and contribute to the team to drive forward in relation to code quality.
- Collaborate with our developers, designers, and product managers in feature discussions, user testing, implementing new features, and improving the mobile experience for users of Denebunu.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality.
- Experience working on consumer mobile applications.
- Have published applications in application stores. (App Store or Google Play)
- Loves exploring new technologies, learning new frameworks.
- Comfortable working with large scale development and build environments.
Ideally, you have
- Passionate about building beautiful, pixel-perfect applications. Good understanding of user experience and functional design.
- Experience in mobile analytics tools.
- Experience consuming(or even designing and developing) server-based APIs via REST.
- Experience with iOS or Android native development platforms.
What we offer
Belonging at Denebunu