We are a UK-based tech company working remotely since our foundation in 2016. We operate from London and manage development processes with our remote team in Turkey. Our only focus is on our project, Simplisales, an AI-powered e-commerce platform specifically designed for B2B wholesale, streamlining the entire ordering process with no-code ERP integration.
Firstly, you should be a skilled Visual & Product Designer interested in helping us design and improve digital products for B2B e-commerce platforms. You will be a strong team player comfortable working remotely but with regular team meetings every day.
• Crafting wireframes, prototypes, user flows, UI mockups, and design deliverables in line with business and user needs.
• Designing a range of digital content, such as social ads, banners, eBooks, infographics, presentations, decks, social media graphics, and websites.
• Creating designs for email marketing & newsletters, and assisting with strategies to boost open and click-through rates.
• Undertaking user research and usability tests to guide design choices and enhance the product experience.
• Establishing and upkeeping design systems, patterns, style guides, and guidelines for consistent design across products.
• Regularly monitoring user experience metrics to refine digital interfaces.
• Collaborating with development and product teams to ensure designs are implemented in line with UX best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer, preferably in the e-commerce industry.
• Excellent working knowledge of design software such as; Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
• Visual design skills with an eye for Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics, Iconography, and Data Visualization.
• Understanding of web & mobile app development processes and constraints.
• Familiarity with responsive and mobile-first design principles.
• Ability to creatively and effectively solve UX problems.
• Experience with UI design and up-to-date with the latest UI design trends.
• You must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Outgoing and innovative, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate level of proficiency in English.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Present your work clearly and concisely using online tools.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• A desire to learn.
Good to have
• Knowledge of digital interfaces for B2B products.
• Familiar with working design systems that consistently scale across platforms.
• A comfortable understanding of HTML and CSS would be advantageous.
• Fluent in English.
Working at Simplisales has the following advantages:
• Your salary will be paid in British pounds.
• You can work from anywhere.
• Bureaucracy is at the minimum level.
• Stock options.
• And more TBD.
PS: Strictly no agencies, no outsourcing software/design houses, please.
(referencing the specific position you are applying for and attach your CV or LinkedIn profile link) and we will get back to you ASAP. We look forward to getting to know you!