About us: Digital360 is a 360-degree digital service platform established by experts who have been working in the industry for years. We support brands in creating and managing 360-degree strategies for their digital transformation journey. We create and optimize all digital processes in B2B, B2C, and D2C digital channels in accordance with company strategies.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career while you grow the business, where you’ll be accountable for the pricing and overall ecommerce strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Analysing category performance, prioritising categories within your portfolio to optimise performance
· Collaborating with marketing & merchandise teams to develop online plans
· Regular analysis (daily, weekly, monthly) performance with respect to KPIs
· Regular reporting of promotions' performance, sales, margin and other commercial figures
· Modifying the listings and optimizing them according to company’s marketing strategies.
· Enhancing product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
· Monitoring competitors and adjusting approach to ensure position as a category leader.
· Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background.
· Direct category management experience is required
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Strong attention to detail; scrutinize your business and polish the customer experience.
· Strong communication and team work skills.
· Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
· Negotiation and persuasion skills.
· Ability to learn quickly; absorbing information and experiences and applying them.