Hybrid - Tam Zamanlı
Webrazzi Insights is a premium content and research service by Webrazzi. It provides daily content and research reports with data and expert insights to provide clients with actionable takeaways for better business decisions.
We are looking for an Insights Specialist to join the Insights team in Istanbul. We have a hybrid work environment; therefore, it is expected to come to our office in Fenerbahce, Kadikoy in some days. The position requires continuous reading and writing, so please apply at your own discretion after reading the desired candidate profile.
The right candidate will:
- be able to draw on a solid foundation of research and analysis and be excited to join a multinational team that shares a passion for the ways how technology advances, how startup ecosystem evolves and how various categories interact with one another,
- be a self-starter, highly motivated to develop initiatives and drive through to completion who is able to work independently with an entrepreneurial, creative, can-do orientation
- be passionate to find new content and draw conclusions for Webrazzi Insights via a range of channels (e.g. webinars, blogs, events, presentations)
- have compelling written and oral communications skills, including the ability to structure and tailor complex findings into clear messaging for different audiences (startups, investors and corporations)
What you will do:
- write daily content on new trends, technology and different categories (retail, finance, e-commerce, insurance, telecommunications, etc.)
- stay current on trends and best practices in startup ecosystem and categories mentioned above
- interact daily with Tech.eu Insights team to keep track of new content
- keep track of startup ecosystem to update Webrazzi database
- perform other daily tasks if necessary
If you are:
- a new graduate or with minimum experience. Bachelors degree in Statistics, Social Sciences or any related background is preferred
- willing to read and understand different analyses, research, news, etc.
- able to select a subject matter based on current trends every day
- able to write individual pieces every day; editing, revising and reviewing work, especially in response to feedback
- able to submit material for publication in the required and expected format
- able to interact with Tech.eu Insights team as well as Webrazzi writing team, if necessary
- Experience or knowledge of MS Office or Google Workspace tools is a plus
- No military obligation for male candidates
Please send your Linkedin profile URL and/or your resumé to [email protected]
with the subject "IS22"