When you will become a member of our technology team, you will...
• Design and develop secure and scalable features from database and API to frontend with HotelRunner quality standards
Facilitate all phases of the software development lifecycle including planning, design, implementation, monitoring, and support
• Contribute to application architecture
• Apply agile methodologies to software development
• Provide code reviews and mentor other developers
• Write well-documented, testable, and high-quality code
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
• Exceptionally result-oriented with strong communication skills
• At least 5 years of experience working with engineering and product teams
• Self-learner, independent, and a great team player
• Master of at least one server-side technology (Python or Rails is a plus), databases and have developed large scale web applications in the past
• Hands-on experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js, Angular, or Ember
• Excellent OOP knowledge and a great understanding of SOLID principles
The following would be a great bonus:
• Practicing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery
• A BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field
• Knowledge about the travel industry and B2B platform or you’re contributing to at least one open-source project.
What's in it for you?
We want to unlock your potential in a "Bossless Workplace”.
You will focus on what you do best, we'll take care of the rest!
• A competitive compensation package
• Additional meal and transportation compensation
• Full health benefits
• Unlimited coffee & soft drinks from HR No:7 - Yes, we love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!
• Free snacks all day and everyday at HR No:7
• No dress code
• A top-notch and fun office with full of creative and dynamic people
• Gaming room - Whenever you need to take a break from work and relax with your favorite PS game, our gaming room will be waiting for you!
• Board Game, Console, E-Sport and Online Game Nights when we want to come together
• We share some mutual passions, our motorcycle club is just one of these
• KPI based career development program
• Cross training programs that enables you to develop your skills and make presentation to the team
• We are running with the idea of “Choose a character to work with, develop your skills”, so the training opportunities is open for every member of the team
• We support open source projects
• We sponsor the expenses of those who will make presentations at conferences
• You will be part of result oriented multi-national teams
• You will have collaborative development opportunities with world's top companies
• You will be a role model innovator in the travel technology space
We do also trust ourselves to understand your technical skills in a detailed interview, so we do not apply any other case studies or tests to the applicants which would take your time.
If you think you are the best candidate for this job, we would love to meet you!