- It is not mandatory to sign up for using and visiting Webrazzi. However, for enjoying certain special contents, products and services, you need to sign up to Webrazzi.
- For signing up to Webrazzi, it will be sufficient to click on "Sign Up" link and fill in your name, surname, address, password and other information that may be required or to register to the system with your Google, Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin account.
- You may sign up to Webrazzi using one of your Google, Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin accounts. You hereby allow Webrazzi to access to information such as name, surname, e-mail address and work experiences in the account that you sign up with.
- You may cancel your Webrazzi membership at any time. You cannot re-activate your membership account after you cancel membership.
- You hereby accept that Webrazzi is entitled to cancel, temporarily or permanently suspend your membership and to delete the information inside your membership account.
- You are responsible for the safety of the information recorded in your membership account and your account password. You are responsible for all ill-intentioned uses including unauthorized access to your account password by third persons and unlawful content sharing and comments to the contents in Webrazzi by third persons.
- All contents including photographs, description, method, code, software, operation, design, logo, image, text and Webrazzi, Adrazzi and sosyalmedya.co brands and the webrazzi.com domain, sub domains and all intellectual and industrial property rights related to all pages belong to CRENVO BİLİŞİM DANIŞMANLIK REKLAM VE TİC. A.Ş. that Webrazzi belongs to ("us", "we", "our") or the licenses related to the use thereof were taken from the owners of the rights in accordance with the law. Therefore; the said contents cannot be used, published, processed, reproduced, distributed, benefitted through representation, publicized using devices for transmitting sign, audio and/or images without taking our written consent. Otherwise, we reserve the rights to commence all legal and penal processes and make any claims.
- While we show great effort in order to prevent Webrazzi from containing any viruses and other harmful content and we shall have no responsible from any damage to your devices or software and any other damage you may incur in the event that you face technical issues or your devices being exposed to viruses or you incur any damage for any other reason. We suggest that you take the necessary precautions in order not to incur these damages.
- We shall have no responsibility in the event of any data loss with no regards to the cause thereof. It is your responsibility to reenter the lost datas. Therefore; we suggest that you take your own precautions in order to protect your data.
- We may change, temporarily or permanently terminate Webrazzi, product and service structure in Webrazzi at any times without notifying you in advance.
- We give importance to the continuity of the publication of the content, service, opportunity and other elements in Webrazzi. However, we do not guarantee that the publication and / or the services provided through Webrazzi will be uninterrupted.
- If you wish to be notified about what's new, campaigns and advertisement and announcements on other matters in Webrazzi, you may subscribe to or un-subscribe from the e-mail newsletters from "Setting" tab by accessing your Webrazzi membership account.
- We will show maximum diligence regarding safekeeping your data. However, we shall have no responsibility in the event that the system, in which your data are maintained are unauthorized, that your information are acquired, changed or deleted by disrupting or changing the system operation.
- We collect the e-mail address, name and surname, company information and similar data that you directly share while using Webrazzi and maintain them for a period necessary to provide services and products. We maintaining your IP address, visited pages and similar log information and similar data automatically as anonymous while you use Webrazzi. From the data that we collect automatically, we maintain your IP address as long as the legal duration and other data as long as necessary for our services.
- By sending e-mail to [email protected], you are entitled to the following with regards to your personal data; a) to learn whether your personal data is processed, b) to request information regarding the personal data if they are processed, c) the purpose of processing personal data and whether these are used in accordance with the purpose, d) request the correction of personal data should they be processed inaccurately or incompletely, e) request that your personal data are deleted or destroyed under the terms foreseen in LPPD art. 7, f) request being notified about the transactions conducted under sub-paragraphs (d) and (e), about the third persons to whom the personal data is transferred, g) object to a detrimental outcomes by analysis of the processed data exclusively by automated systems, h) request compensation of the damage should he/she incur any due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- We are obligated to share your personal information with competent authorities should a duly issued request is received from these authorities under the applicable legislation.
Last updated on: 28.03.2019
CRENVO BİLİŞİM DANIŞMANLIK REKLAM VE TİC. A.Ş.
Address: Bağdat Cad. Öncü Sok. Büyükhanlı Konutları B1 Blok Kat:5 D:16 Suadiye, Kadıköy – İstanbul
E-mail: [email protected]