Last updated August 10, 2018
- Links to Other Websites
- Data we collect
When you register to our website, you directly provide us with data such as your name, surname, username and email address.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you directly provide us with data such as your name, surname and email address.
We collect your IP address when you comment on contents on our website and also during registration.
- How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data you directly provide us to send you newsletters, create and maintain your user account. The legal bases of such usage are your consent, entering into a contract and performance of a contract.
Your IP address is collected and stored to fulfill our legal obligation arising from 5651 numbered Law on Regulating Broadcasting in the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed through Internet Broadcasting.
- How long do we store your data?
We store data you directly share with us during registration in our systems as long as your membership to our website continues.
Data you directly shared when you subscribe to our newsletter is stored in our systems until you unsubscribe.
Your IP address is stored in our systems for 1 year.
- Sharing your data
We do not share your data with third parties except for the purpose of responding to binding requests from public authorities or courts in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
Cookies are simple text files placed on your browser by websites in order to identify your preferences or actions.
We only use user‑interface customization cookies for language preferences.
Cookies can be managed from your browsers’ settings.
- Age limit
Our website is intended to be offered to persons aged 18 or over and you may not use our website if you are not at least 18. We do not knowingly process personal data of a person under 18. If we become aware that we process personal data of a minor, we will erase such data immediately.
- Your rights regarding your personal data
You may exercise any of the rights described below by sending an email to [email protected].
- The right to learn whether or not your personal data have been processed
- The right to request information and copy as to processing if your personal data have been processed
- The right to learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose
- The right to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred
- The right to request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately
- The right to request deletion or destruction of personal data
- The right to request notification of the deletions, rectifications and destructions of personal data to third parties whom personal data have been transferred
- The right to object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems
- The right to request compensation for the damages in case you incur damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
- The right to request termination of processing all or some of your personal data
- The right to request a copy of your personal data processed by us in electronic format and transmit those information to another party
- The right to object us, at any time to processing your personal data
- Contact us
Postal mail address: Crenvo Bilişim Danışmanlık Reklam ve Tic. A.Ş.
Bağdat Caddesi Öncü Sokak Büyükhanlı Sitesi B1 Blok Kat 5 D 16
Suadiye / İstanbul – Turkey