Last updated on: 28 March 2019
- Links to other websites
- Data we collect
When you sign up to our website, you provide us with data such as name, surname, username and email address.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you directly provide us with data, such as your first name, last name and email address.
We collect your IP address when you comment on the content on our website and also during signing up.
- How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data you directly provide to us to send you newsletters, to create and maintain your user account. The legal basis of this use is your approval, establishment and execution of a contract.
Your IP address is collected and stored in order to fulfill our legal obligation arising from the Law on Regulation on the Internet Publications and Combatting Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications no 5651.
- How long do we keep your data?
When you become a member, we store the data you directly share in our systems as long as your membership to our website continues.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, the data you directly share is stored in our systems until you unsubscribe.
Your IP address is stored in our systems for 1 year.
- Sharing your data
We do not share your data with third parties other than to respond to binding requests from the authorities and courts in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
Cookies are simple text files placed on your browser by websites to recognize your preferences and actions.
We only use user interface enhancement cookies for your language preferences.
You can manage cookies from your browser settings.
- Age restriction
Our website is intended to be available to people aged 18 and over and you should not use our website if you are not at least 18 years old. If we become aware that we process personal data of those under 18 years of age, we will delete these personal data immediately.
- Your rights related to your personal data
You may exercise your rights detailed below by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- The right to learn whether your personal data is processed
- Right to request information and copies of your personal data if processed
- the right to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose or not,
- the right to know the third persons at home and abroad to whom the personal data are transferred,
- The right to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or inaccurate processing
- The right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data
- The right to request that personal data be corrected, deleted or destroyed by third parties to whom personal data is transferred
- the right to object any detrimental result arising due to exclusive analysis of processed data with automated systems
- The right to request indemnity if he/she incurs any damages due to unlawfull processing of personal data
- The right to request the termination of the processing whole or part of your personal data
- The right to request a copy of your processed personal data in electronic format and to request the transfer of such data to another person
- The right to appeal the process of your personal data at any time
- Contact us
Mail address : Crenvo Bilişim Danışmanlık Reklam ve Tic. A.Ş.
Bağdat Caddesi Öncü Sokak Büyükhanlı Sitesi B1 Blok Kat 5 D 16
Suadiye / İstanbul - Turkey