About the jobManigo is a growing fintech business that provides Payments and Cards as a Service.
We offer a full white label turnkey solution to enable businesses to easily introduce financial services into their product offering.
We are the only digital banking enabler in the region that covers the whole value chain of the offering, from backend card and payment processing to middleware and integrations to frontend applications.
Manigo is experiencing fast growth from clients across Europe as the digital transformation in banking and adoption of embedded finance accelerate.
In order to expand our team, we are looking for:
Fullstack Developer (node.js + React) (Based remotely in Europe)
Manigo is looking for a candidate to support projects in the role of Fullstack Developer. You will be directly responsible for design, implementation, testing and documenting new and existing features in Manigo’s platform. You will work in a SCRUM team and report directly to the Tech-Lead.
- At least 4 years of experience working as java-script developer
- Professional knowledge with node.js and express
- Professional knowledge of java-script design patterns and best practices
- Professional knowledge of react.js and redux (at least 2 closed projects, 2 + years)
- In-Depth knowledge of HTTP Protocol and standard data exchange protocols
- Familiarity with at least one container technology (eg. Docker) and microservice architecture
- In-depth understanding of java-script engines, CSS3 and CSS processors (Sass)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with GitLab or Bitbucket
- Ability to read UML diagrams
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience with SCRUM
- Good verbal and written communication in English,
- Bachelor’s degree; ideally in Computer Science or Sciences,
- Experience in Fintech or banking industry (nice to have)
- Using your professional skills and the latest technologies to create enterprise systems and products in outstanding quality
- Implementing scalable REST API in node.js
- Building scalable client-side logic and user-friendly interface
- Systems integration with other microservices and 3rd-party platforms
- Frequently deploying potentially shippable software using CI/CD
- Making sure the system is scalable, secure, configurable and easy to change
- Finding technical solutions and best practices to deliver
- The opportunity to join a highly driven and passionate team building the next big BaaS and PaaS FinTech provider,
- Competitive remuneration,
- B2B contract
- Tech equipment to excel at work
- 25 days holiday per year + local bank holidays
- An opportunity to be a critical contributor to the company’s commercial success,
- You will join a passionate team with a high-performance but friendly culture of open communication, collaboration and diversity,
- You will have the chance to influence all aspects of how we deliver our products and services from customer operations to design,
- The opportunity to join a dynamic FinTech company and make a meaningful contribution to its growth,
- Startup feeling with a well-established organisation.
com adresine mail atın. Mail'e Linkedin adresinizi eklemeyi unutmayın :)